Walks By Herself

 


“I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me.”
Rudyard Kipling

Hair: MWDLS $ Nicari
Mask/Sparkle/Bodysuit: SCANDALIZE. KITTEN *Sponsored*
Earrings: e.marie // Sofie Earrings
Boots: [Gos] Courtney Chain Booties - Fetish Collection
Flowers [on arm]: :: ANTAYA :: Lace gloves with roses - Bom + Mesh

Glass Box/w poses: Animosity - F-214 Pose from The Saturday Sale Extravaganza *Sponsored*
Additional poses: Ana Poses - Cat Hill Fatpack at ♠♠♠♠♠
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Midnight (With stars)

Location: Studio ♥

See something that isn't listed? Try my Basics Page. or my new 2024 Basics Page 
Find me on PrimFeed

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts