Eyes Are Wild

 

"I'm lost and you're away.
Bring you back to me,
I'm on my knees.

Give me warmth, give me faith,
I'll be your soldier.
I'm hungry for a little more,
I'll be your sword.
Hungry for a little more,
I'll wage your wars.

Give me your patience.
Wanna feel your pain.
Give me more of the rain.

I'll give you anything;
Don't make me wait.
I see your eyes in me,
Your eyes are wild to me...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Foxy - Feline Hair at Salem
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Libra Shadow [BOM]
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Zeautiful [includes Jacket, Bustier, Necklace and Skirt. Also includes earrings and shoes, not featured]
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Cassie Pumps

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Underground

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR


Comments

Popular Blog Posts