Nothing To Lose

 


"I don't care if we on the runBaby, 'long as I'm next to youAnd if loving you is a crimeTell me why do I bring out the best in you? 
 I hear sirens while we make loveLoud as hell but they don't knowThey're nowhere near usI will hold your heart and your gunI don't care if they come, no
 I know it's crazy butThey can take meNow that I found the places that you take, take meWithout you I got nothing to lose....."
 
Hair: *ARGRACE* TOKIWA
Bodysuit: [LECASTLE] Sonje Outfit LATEX at ♠♠♠♠♠
Shoes: [Gos] Alexandra Pointed Pumps

Partner in Crime: Mateo Canon AKA Saffron
Pose: Animosity - C-419 Pose w/Props for The Saturday Sale *Sponsored*

Backdrop: MINIMAL - Zhongyang Scene

Location: Studio ♥

See something that isn't listed? Try my Basics Page. or my new 2024 Basics Page 


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts