Love You

 

"They say that you can't know love if
You don't love yourself, and I
I've taken the time to find my way and
It let me to you.

I hope that it ain't too soon or coming out the blue moon, but
I think that I love you.

I know I come off  a little aggressive,
I'm real patient baby, please don't test it,
You know I'm feeling you, I hope you're invested,
Don't run off with my heart like the rest did.

I think that I love you...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Monsoon at The Fifty
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Jenna Liner at N21
Eye Liner:
.MILA. Pretty Rich Eyeshadow
Necklace: (Yummy) Dainty Layered Necklace Set at The Fifty
Dress: Havoc . Vanilla Dress at Thirsty
Shoes: REIGN.- Katelynn Pumps for the Saturday Sale

Location: Sainte Rose Sur Mer & BarDeco


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X



Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts