It's Getting Late

 

"I just want peace,
And I just want you, babe
It's getting late and I'm tired,
Just want to be by your side,
That's right, a show there.
 
Soon as I get the chance, I'ma slip off your clothes baby,
Soon as I get you, I'm finna ride off with you.
These bitches crazy, they want my first and last,
They want my time and past.....but you know,
It belongs to you, I belong to you...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: RAMA.SALON - Brenda Hair at Kustom 9
Eye Shadow: Tutti Belli - 'Oh My Gloss' [find at Purple store for limited time]
Lipstick: PURPLE - OH MY GLOSS!! Collection
Earrings: e.marie // Ambra Earrings
Cardigan: OSMIA - Estella.Knit Cardigan at Collabor88
Corset: OSMIA - Estella.Lace Corset at Collabor88
Panties: OSMIA - Estella.Lace Panty at Collabor88
Stockings: [Glitzz] Kayla Stockings

Location: The Studio


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X



Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts