Mine

 

"My baby's not like the other ones.
He makes me smile like no other one.
My baby's not like the other ones
And he's all mine.

I fall in love every other day,
Get butterflies in my stomach, babe.
I wanna know if he feels the same,
So he'll stay mine .

I wanna know, do you think about me
Like I think about you, baby?
Promise you won't put me in your friendzone
I am not your friend...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: RAMA.SALON - Jessie Hair at Equal 10
Eye Liner: TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER
Lipstick: Tutti Belli - 'Clumsy' (Lelutka EvoX) at Blanc
Outfit [Jacket/Top/Leggings]: SCANDALIZE. Cabbih
Boots: Blueberry - Elias - Combat Boots - Ankle High [From Ace Tee's & LoveLock Jeans Set]

Location: Luane's World


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts