Hottest Thing Around


"Surrenderin' to a love again,
I said I would've never did,
But I can't help but fall.
Walkin’ with temptation,
And I know that I can't take it.
I hope I don’t end up lost.

Tell me that I'm dreamin’
'Cause it feels too good to see it.
Someone pinch my arm right now.
Sorry if I’m needy,
I need you when I need you,
And I want your love like...

Cocoa butter skin,
You got the sweetest little grin,
You’re the hottest thing around...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Delirium
Ears: YORKE- Lola Bunny Headpiece
Lipstick: Cosmetize / The Cassie Collection
Top: CandyDoll  Jenna Blouse at Collabor88
Skirt: CandyDoll  Jenna Skirt at Collabor88
Bunny: .Tardfish. Chubby Buddies - Bunbun at Tannenbaum
Bunny Tail: Insomnia Angel . anal hook tail - usagi
Stockings: Luxuria - Neutral Knit Thigh Highs at Tannenbaum
Shoes: [Gos] Catherine Zipped Pumps

Location: Vacation Cabin [Keyser Estates]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts