Nobody Move

 

"Nobody move, there's blood on the floor
And I can't find my heart
Where did it go? Did I leave it in the cold?
So please give it back, cause it's not yours to take
It must've fell when I lost my mind

Why in the world would I give my heart to you?
Just to watch you throw it in the trash
I've been traveling so long
A heartless, broken mess..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: S.E Fake Friends hairbase and bun for Lelutka EvoX for The Saturday Sale
Headpiece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Nigella Single [white] at Shiny Shabby
Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Earrings E05 for lel Evo X Elf Ears at Kustom 9
Dress:*Flamingos* Star Dress at Dubai

Poses: STUN - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Byn' #183 at Dubai

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home Studio]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts