For A Little While

 

"When we’re love making
It’s the sweet escape...
For a little while.
‘Cause when we’re like this,
You get under my skin...
Just for a little while.

You see through me
‘Like I’m paper thin.
You pressin’ on me
To make sure you win.

You only see through me
‘Cause I let you in.

I wear my heart on my sleeve,
Causing me to bleed it all out.
I know it won't last.
How could it last? I couldn’t ask...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: RAMA.SALON - Kylee Hair at Collabor88
Eye Shadow: TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER
Lipstick: Cosmetize / The Sweet Berry Collection
Top: -Pixicat- Era Sweater at Collabor88
Skirt: -Pixicat- Jade Skirt
Stockings: [Glitzz] Stacy Stockings [BOM]
Shoes: N-core EVA

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Peace 

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home studio]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts