Disguises


 

"I wait here at the borderline.
Always my alibi.
You take what I consider mine,
Offer no reasons why.
Mistake deceivable in the night.

Fall in love, will you stay?
I’m begging you for it.

Your wickedness unequivocally,
Undresses me similarly,
Too much for my mind.
You try caress but I’m seeing through your disguises.
I’m seeing it all, yes with my own eyes.

I see the problems and faults,
Before it all goes sour.
I run away from my demons.
I’m heading into the trouble.
I’m holding on to the secrets.
Secrets and faults..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Unravel
Outfit [includes mask, choker, necklace, bracelets, dress, shoes]: [RnR] Swag Chastity Outfit


Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts