The Future

 

"Guess I'm just tired of the same things
Ready for a change of mind.
And I've been so busy,
Barely even got the time
To love someone, to call them mine;
To share my time with another soul who gets me.
That'd be nice.

I had a few of them try it,
But none of them got what I like.
Want someone to get me excited,
Somebody to give me a vibe.

To my future love, wherever you are
Tell me where have you been hiding.
Come on and step into my light
'Cause I'm ready now..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Cyanna hairstyle at Equal 10
Eye Shadow from: IDTTY FACES - Get Naked Collection -->♠♠♠♠
Lipstick:
TOP1SALON - HD GLASS SET LIPSTICKS P1 at Equal 10
Earrings: e.marie // Neena Earrings
Choker: e.marie // Neena Choker
Bodysuit from: OSMIA - Anna.Outfit at Collabor88

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Pamper Room (Pink) at Collabor88

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts