Higher Than I've Ever Been


 

"When I'm around you I'm nervous.
Drinking so I have the courage.
Wondering what you are all about;
I start to loose my composure.

I couldn't lie if I tried too.
Search of the hand I'll loose my cool.
I'm so attracted to your sound.

Will you take me,
Higher than I've ever been.
You've got me floating in the clouds..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Noah hairstyle
Eye Shadow and Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Day Dream Collection at Access
Sweater: RIOT / Oona Sweater at FaMESHed
Stockings:  Luxuria - Winter 21 Lace Thigh Highs for FLF

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts