Blood I Bled

 


"I made my heart forget,
About all that love.
I’ll tell myself another lie and pretend,
That you were never enough;
But you were always enough.
You were almost too much...
For me.

I breathed in and breathed out,
While I was not strong enough.
My skin’s not as tough,
As you thought it always was.
But I endured the falling apart.

But now I have healed.
I have grown another heart.
I’ve relearned to love the quiet.
Forgiven all our sins,
And maybe one day I’ll return,
To the left side of my bed;
Where lies the blood I bled and
Where I lost my head,
To you...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Unravel
Headpiece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Lunaria Wreath [bleached] at Shiny Shabby [gacha]
Eye Shadow: TOP1SALON - HD HIGHWAY 10 EYESHADOW
Lipstick:
Cosmetize / The Sweet Berry Collection at N21
Top: OSMIA - Riley.Crop Top at UBER
Pants: OSMIA - Riley.Pants with Laces at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Althia Stilettos

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts