Pin Back The Roses

"When you're way out there trying to dance out those blues,
And you're living your whole life with your head in a noose;
I pin back the roses to the garden.
So this house could have a kind memory.

I took down the pictures of our loving,
Trying to find some piece of mind.
If I wasn't so scared you'd forget me,
I might be farther down the line.

But there you go again turning golden
Right there in front of me.
And I can't even seem to fight it,
You're always going gold again for me....."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Olga hairstyle at Equal 10
Earrings: e.marie // Cali Earrings
Necklace: Kibitz - Coco's necklace at Equal 10
Bra/Panty: OSMIA - Nancy.Lingerie at Equal 10
Belly chain: - Secrets - Nana Belly Chain

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR


Comments

Popular Blog Posts