Divine

 



"Will you love me chromatome?
Illuminate me in the divine lights.
Catch my fingers in the pavement.
Passing on your patience.
A slow dance in the moonless night.


But you all love me so lukewarm.

Watch these stars align,
Head out of the window just to kiss the sunshine.
Hold my head up to your chest now baby.
I'm noble enough; flaunt me on your crest now baby.

I’m Divine.

Will you love me baby
When I'm in the lights?
Or
Am I too divine?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Aluna hairstyle at Tres Chic
Eye Liner: TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER
Lipstick: Cosmetize / The Paris Collection at Tres Chic
Earrings/Necklace: (Yummy) Crystal Ribbon Set
Dress: TORI TORRICELLI // Romantika Set

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts