Ain't What I Need

 

"Go ahead and bark after dark, fallen star,
I'm your one-call away.
 When night falls I am your escape.

If you've been waiting for falling in love,
Babe, you don't have to wait on me.
'Cause I've been aiming for heaven above;
But an angel ain't what I need.

Souls that dream alone lie awake.
I'll give you something so real.
Hold me oh so close, 'cause you never know
Just how long our lives will be...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Elvia hairstyle
Headpiece: *Tentacio* Elvira headpiece at The Kinky Event
Eye: .euphoric ~Siren Eyes  Applier ~ at The Kinky Event
Earrings: Kibitz - Dangling spider earrings
Choker: Kibitz - Bling choker - wicked
Gloves: Moon Elixir - Night Demon - Gloves at The Kinky Event
Outfit: Moon Elixir - Night Demon - Lingerie at The Kinky Event
Boots: Moon Elixir - Night Demon - Boots at The Kinky Event
Spiders: :::ChicChica::: Spider Pavlik

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR


Comments

Popular Blog Posts