Everything I Wanted

"But I’m just tryna get through to you.
This is new to you, and it’s new to me too.
Don’t be worried what I’m tryna do,
I don’t wanna spell it out for you.
But I keep calling, deep falling,
Deeper down.

'Cause you are
Everything I wanted.

I’m just being honest;
But  you are everything I wanted.
What I gotta do to make you see through me?
You’ve been through it...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Paradise
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Jersey Outfit 
          [Includes: Earrings, Necklace, Top, Pants, and shoes]
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Bella Backdrop Salmon at Collabor88

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts