Wait To See You Again

"You are my sunshine.
If ever you need light, I’ll give you all mine.
A one-way love will never make me feel right.
All these love songs exhaust me...
And they’ll never be what makes you come to me.

We stumble into autumn filled with unease.
Still you embrace all of my insecurities.

I won’t make you stay baby.
Though in my fever I say wait for me, be here for me.
Ya still light the way baby.
I guess some things never stay the same.

Ooh baby
When will I see you again?"  
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Imani
Flowers in hair: *LODE* Head Accessory - Hello June [multi] gacha at Shiny Shabby
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Mauve Dreams Collection for Happy Weekend at Mainstore
Earrings: .random.Matter. - Fionne Earrings
Choker: .random.Matter. - Fionne Choker
Top: SPIRIT - Sabina top at UBER
Shorts: SPIRIT - Sabina shorts at UBER

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts