Keeps Me Sane

"Feet don’t fail me now,
My mind, it don’t speak too loud;
And my heart, it won't allow
My body to go.
One toke and you keep me yearning.

I should give up,
But I just keep on loving you.
And it breaks my faith;
But it keeps me sane.

Promises never count.
But I need you so I can’t walk out.
A machine that feeds me vows.
I'm just another spoke on the wheel,
And you keep me turning..." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: {Limerence} Stephanie hair at The Kinky Event
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ at The Kinky Event
Earrings: .random.Matter. - Bastet Earrings
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Butterfly - Jewelled
Top: RIOT / Rosalie Bralette at UBER
Shorts: RIOT / Rosalie Denim Cutoffs at UBER

Balloons: tarte. garden balloons
Trellis: tarte. ivy chevron trellis

Location: Private Platform [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts