Until We're Bones

"I am blessed by skies of blue.
If you knew how I feel for you.
Catch me when I fall from grace,
Tear down all my walls, my walls they break.


Oh love, you are the keeper.
I could swear my heart won't break in time,
My love just runs deeper.
Let's spend this life as one,
Until we're bones.



I'll hold you.
I'll kiss you.
I'll miss you.

 
I wander through these dreams you keep,
You bring light and dark.
The sea that floods is love.

You are the keeper,
Until we're bones...." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Aura hairstyle [Deluxe Version]
Eye shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Just Look Collection at The Kinky Event
Jacket: RIOT / Helena Denim Jacket at FaMESHed
Top: :::Sn@tch Peace Velvet Bikini Top
Jeans: RIOT / Ember Jeans
Shoes: N-core PAULA

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Peach Beauty Bar at UBER
Plants: Dust Bunny

Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts