I Want

"Take whatever's left of me,
Take all you can.

This is our destiny, 
Right here next to me.
You have all my love.


Hearts will fail, hearts will beat,
Whatever may come;
You're the only truth to me,
The only one.
You're the only thing I need,
The only love
I want....


I need this, I swear,
Look what you turned out to be,
Look at what you've become..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Eleni hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Equal 10
Top: OSMIA - Denise Sport Bra at Equal 10
Panties: OSMIA - Denise Sport Panties at Equal 10
Bottoms: OSMIA - Denise Jogger Pants at Equal 10

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts