All That's Left Behind


"His eyes were something I'll always remember...
Yes, they take me back to our memoirs.
When they pulled me close and told me he was mine

One glance at a time.

Records spun and I pretended I was healing,
Everything while rain drops tapped upon the ceiling.
Reminding me that winter's bound to find a way to change this bind,
One drop at a time.

How I wish that I could find
peace in all that's left behind.
Still I pray the winter's breeze
might swiftly lead you back to me..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Julia at Kustom 9
Glasses: * SORGO - RIOD Shades at Kustom 9
Earrings: e.marie // Tessa Earrings
Necklace: Kibitz - Emilianna's necklace
Top: iS Belted Jacket Dress at Cosmopolitan
Bottoms: Blueberry - Julia - Leggings

Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts