We Have

"We both a bit unsure,
We both in the dark
You may wanna know my past;
but I don't wanna know yours.

Ignorance is bliss
I need my confidence
Let's share the butterflies,
Look me in the eyes
and let me kiss your lips.

I don't want what they had
with you.
They don't want what they have.
They just want what we have.
I just want what I have with you.

Is this the day that I let my guard down
Open up my heart and give you my all now?
Is this the day, that I give my love away?........"
•••••••••••••••••
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Rylee at Tres Chic
Eye Shadow: Identity Body Shop
Lipstick: Suicidal Unborn
Dress: Seniha. Jules Dress at Tres Chic
Shoes: [Gos] Haute Chic Stilettos - Leopard

Location: Home


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress   
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts