Can I Come

 

"I'm so lonely,
And I know that you, too, want it, baby.
And you're so cute,
Got me wishing you'd just ask.
I'll be your baby.

And I've been hoping I've been on your mind.
And I've been thinking, the moon is in the sky.
Can I come over? Can I come tell you?

Red heart shades,
I know that you wanna taste me, baby.
On my knees, got you missing me,
You know I'm still your baby...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Flirt
Earrings: [Fetch] Amora Earrings
Choker: .:Avanti:. Livi Choker
Halo: .~DN~. Celestemporia Halo v2 from The Engine Room
  *See animations of this halo HERE*
Outfit [harness, top and panty, skirts *in two styles*]: RIOT / Eden Set at UBER
Shoes/Stockings: N-core BRIANNA Platform

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts