Stampede


"You fuel my desire
Burn my soul up, fire
Ignition that I need
Woke me from a trance
And now its like a stampede

My heart beats quickly
It's hard to disguise oh you got me
The truth is that I care
If you wanna leave I know where we can get some air

I breathe your love
Energy that brings me above
It takes me higher...."




Hair: DOUX - Allison hairstyle [Deluxe Pack]
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Spring Fling Shadow* at Uber
Outfit: Seniha. Cheryl Platforms at Uber
Shoes:Seniha. Cheryl Set at Uber


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face 
Collar: Kibitz - Drew's kinky's collar
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04  


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts