When You Gonna Let Me

"How many times have you pictured me naked?
'Cause I call you a friend but I know that I'm fakin'
Swear sometimes I look at you
The things I wanna do, friends just don't do


This is just the first round
'Cause it's been a long time coming
When you gon' let me hit it?
When you gon' let me?


Boy, yes I know this could get messy
Lost all control, won't you undress me?
‘Cause I've been suppressing in my feelings
But each day they grow and I mean it
I think you should know now..."


Hair: DOUX - Ana hairstyle [Deluxe Version]
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Nude Illusion Collection
Earrings: November - Jodeci Diamond Hoop Earrings
Choker: Kibitz - Chained heart collar at The Kinky Event
Gloves: [[ Masoom ]] Maria Bento at The Kinky Event
Outfit: BigBeautifulDoll - MORTICIA Lingerie at Uber
Stockings: .:Avanti:. Miena Socks
Location: Private Platform


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring  
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts