No Ones Gonna Save You

"I might get ugly, if nobody loves me
Anymore.
I might keep it simple, to find out what you’re here for
Just let me know.

I know I’m quiet.

Love could be alive, if your love is not a lie.
But you can’t make me hush. You know I’m all about the rush.

No one’s gonna save you from yourself.
And I hope that you feel better.

If you can trust me, you just might be lucky in a thousand ways.
I don’t hate, I just tough love.
You think that you know, but you’re out of control;
Trauma ticking bomb and the detonator froze.

Explode."

Hair: DOUX - Santana hairstyle [Deluxe version] at Tres Chic
Earrings/Necklace: - shanghai - Lucia Jewelry
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - Life Cycle at The Man Cave Event
Dress: KiB Designs - Vega Gown at The On9 Event
 
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Eyeliner: IDTTY Faces - Oh Honey Eyeshadow
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring 
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine at The Level Event

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts