Just Call On Me


"Know it's been a while since you left, I been solo.
Now you like to flex, I went ham on your photos.
Everything I need, hit the line though like you used to
Pick up every time, I stay up all night.

I know you've been busy, that you lookin' for a payday
Let's go break a mark, little while, take a vacay
Show you where I live, living like the wind
I'll get you on the ride, hit me anytime.

Call on me
Just for some conversation
Just for a new sensation
Just call on me...."

Hair: TRUTH Delirium
Eye shadow: Veechi - Champagne Shadow
Earrings: Kibitz - Rustic cross earrings
Necklace: Kibitz - Baby angel necklace at Kustom 9
Outfit: Paper.Sparrow - Stars - Julia Outfit at On9
Shoes: Pure Poison - Victoria Boots at Kustom 9
 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Illuminated at Collabor88
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Eyeliner: IDTTY Faces - Oh Honey Eyeshadow
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring 
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine at The Level Event

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts