"Remember this?" #001


  I really haven’t had anything that I have to blog lately so I’ve been working on my beach house mostly; and was trying to find something to wear today when I tripped over this.
    As a blogger for the virtual world of second life, my start was literally just doing OOTDs - or showing my looks that I put together everyday. I didn’t link, or anything, just thought I was looking pretty cute, so I would take some pictures and share it. People would ask me where I got this and that, and over time, that became a blog, and that became sponsorship, and now I’ve become the blogger known as Detached Enigma. I just flowed into blogging, and the love of sharing virtual fashion and style came naturally to me.
    Well getting back to the point… I was digging in my inventory and found The CandyDoll Angel Dress and fell in love with it all over again. I always loved how it looked very ordinary in the front but had the cut out wings in the back.  This was made some time back and I blogged it eons ago, but couldn’t help but make a little OOTD post about it I guess. Maybe I’ll do these once in a while like I used to – just dig in my inventory and put something cute together. I think sometimes as bloggers we loose that element trying to get out everything that our sponsors have or the “newest thing.”
So here is “Remember this #001.” ♥♥♥ No clue if this will be a consistent thing. lol. We will “wing it” as usual.

Additional Credits:

Hair: DOUX - Lee hairstyle
Earrings: [Remember these?] .LVL93. Horn Motif Earrings - Gold **these are some of my all time favorite earrings. I’ve had them for FOREVER.**LVL93 currently doesn’t have a mainstore or MP location however. :(

Necklace: (Yummy)  Circle Charm - Lotus Bloom
Watch: *PetroFF* MK Watch
Shoes: [MODA] JANAE SANDALS & HUD
**Phone from my AO** 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts