Lay It Out For You

 


"We've been sittin' here for hours now, talkin' on the phone.
I wanna close my eyes but don't wanna let you go.
Tell me somethin' 'bout you baby, somethin' that I don't know,
Just another minute of your time...

The way you whisper in my ear baby,
It makes me feel like you're right here baby.
So is this what they call the honeymoon.
Late night after our conversations,
I just wanna give into temptations.
You could either leave it or come take it,
I 'm gonna lay it out for you,
Naked..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: AD - Shi
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Love Spell Collection
Earrings: [MANDALA] Legends Never Die Earrings
Necklace: [MANDALA]Legends Never Die Necklace
Eyes: Veechi - Seduction Eyes at N21
Outfit [Cardigan/Top/Shorts]: SCANDALIZE - KASSINA at Tres Chic
Shoes: [Gos] Rachel Platform Sandals - Summer Collection

Location: The Studio


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X

 


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Ebody Reborn  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Spell Shine
Nails: Ebody 
Feet: Ebody
Hands: Ebody
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts