Started Dreaming


"He said, "baby, " that's what he called me, "I love you."
Every single word you say, makes me feel some type of way.
It's the thought of you that slightly scares me.
But it takes my breath away, forget what I was gonna say,
The day that I met you, I started dreaming.
Now I write 'em down if I remember in the morning time...
 
Baby, tell me where you want to go.
Baby, tell me what you wanna know.
Give you everything I have and more."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: AD - analise
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Pretty In Tutu Collection at Dollholic
Glasses: .:Avanti:. Jio Shades for the Saturday Sale
Band-Aids: bonbon - band aids
Earrings: e.marie // Ambra Earrings for the Saturday Sale
Jacket: BOOSH -  Nya Cropped Puff Jacket
Jumper: KIONA. Fay jumpsuit.
Shoes: G&D Boots Juliana at Tres Chic

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Personal Studio]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts