How Far I'd Go

 

"You're real one, the gentle kind.
You're not perfect, Lord knows you have some secrets;
But I will keep them.
That I see you makin' effort to show me you're mine.

If you only knew,
How far I'd go for you.

With you I don't have to romanticize,
See all that you are so I know just how to ride.
Over and over, we will choose each other together.
Make this really strong so none of it will be in vain.

Take me, take what you need and give me something too, please..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Euphoric at Anthem
Headpiece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Lunaria Wreath [red]
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Vanilla Latte Collection for Happy Weekend
Sweater: TETRA Soft Wool Knit Sweater Gift for Holiday Shop & Hop
Jeans: ROULY :: Perfect Skinny Jeans
Boots: [Gos] Courtney Chain Booties at FaMESHed

Location: Vacation Cabin [Keyser Estates]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts