Overthinking


"Catch me overthinking
Looking for the reasons why..

'Cause baby when we touch
It's like the whole world stops.

'Cause when you say my name,
Woah, I can't explain.
And I wish I knew what it is you do,
What you do to me.

I've been stuck in my ways,
You showed me a new way out.
I just need you around.
There's something about you,
I can taste it on your lips..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Boyfriend hairstyle
Eyeshadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Morning After Collection at The Kinky Event
Top: RIOT / Aurelia Sweater at UBER
Skirt: RIOT / Aurelia Skirt at UBER


Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts