Crashing

 

"You should beam me up,
I've been waiting here.
Used to hold me down and took me all around.
There's nothing bout ourselves that I could adore ,
The sky is falling down cause
There's nothing like that.

You could never leave my mind,
Brushing off my pride I had enough.
Crashing to the thought of us,
Feels like you've been jaded way too long.

What did you think
You would take from me?
'Cause you took your time..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Lavish
Crowns: Just Yaska // Magic HeadPiece and Sky Halo
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Lavish Shadow for N21 July
Veil: NaaNaa's Aisha Face Mask
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Butterfly - Jeweled
Outfit: RIOT / Faline Dress [comes with bodysuit and options shown. Design shown is fatpack only]
Nails: .:Avanti:. Tropah Nails at Tres Chic
Belly Chain: - Secrets - Nana Belly Chain
Stockings: Luxuria - Sweet Talk Thigh Highs

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: [see top]
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts