LOTD #001

 

"So I have been thinking a lot lately about what I may want to do with my blog in the next year; and some of what I think I want to bring back and do, is just post simple LOTDs. LOTD or "Looks of the Day" if you aren't familiar with them, are just as it sounds.
    They will not always be the most recent looks out to date from events or sponsors as you see in my usual blogs, but things I put together day to day that I find rather cute. I also don't plan on writing on these posts in the future, they will probably be strictly credits.
    I do a lot of shopping outside of my sponsorship obligations, not to mention really enjoy putting together things regardless of if they are current or not and I just want a little space to show some of that.
     I hope you enjoy these when I put them out. ♥

Hair: DOUX - Cyanna hairstyle
Earrings: e.marie // Doll Earrings
Dress: KITJA - Fam Shirt Dress
Belt: KITJA - Fam Belt
Stockings: Luxuria - Basic Thigh Highs 50% Neutrals
Shoes: [Gos] Amandine Spiked Heels

Comments

Popular Blog Posts