All Right Here

 

"I wish that you would see me now,
But really, I don't care.
As I am everything I need,
I got it all right here.
 
I know what I want, and baby I know what I need.
'Cause lovin' me just comes so naturally.
I feel so free, me myself and I,
The three of us are sorry if we made you cry.
 
I like the way I treat myself and that's how it should be.
Anything you'll do for me, I've done it for myself.
And baby, I don't need nobody else
.

I got it all right here..."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Martina hairstyle
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Rich Babe Collection
Outfit [includes, collar, Top, Skirt, panties, Boots]: Envious - Elevate

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush at N21
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts