Just Smile

 


"When my head is full of questions
And the sky is full of rain
When I'm worrying about what I can't change

I take a look at my reflection
And try to make a funny face
And for a second all my sorrows melt away

Cause if we just smile
We can forget all of our troubles for a while
We can just live inside this moment
Get through the darkness knowing we'll find the light
If we just smile...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Carla hairstyle
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Glitz & Glam Collection at Gala Fair
Necklace: Kibitz - Amala's necklace at Kustom 9
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Deer Valley Outfit


Location: Terr Jedda's awesome winter wonderland ♥


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts