The Scales

 

"You don’t check up on me.
Bite my bottom lip until it's blue;
Steadily unloading all your stress upon me,
But I don’t ever put my shit on you.

I feel guilty every time we’re meeting.
Sick of all the words I’m sugar coating.
Bury my emotions I ain’t speaking...

You want me to beg you for attention,
You want me to beg you for your time,
You don’t want to show me no affection,
But you want me to show you all of mine.

Curiosity, you want me to be everything you need,
But you out of line.
You know I need peace of mind, yeah
It’s all I’ve been looking to find...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Ni hairstyle
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Jisoo Shadow Gold [BOM]
Lipstick: -SU!- Tremere Vampire Lipstick at Salem
Earrings/Necklace: e.marie // Bailey sets
Armbands: (AMD) Creature Armbands - Gold Butterflies
Dress: Ricielli - Maeve Dress at Cosmopolitan
Shoes: G&D Sandals Yuma at Cosmopolitan

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR


Comments

Popular Blog Posts