The Future

 

"This is gonna be torture,
Before it's sublime.
Does that make it crazy?
Cash in all of my courage.

I wanna know what it feels like,
To pull you close and tangle up with you real tight.
What's the thing that's separating you and me tonight?

Show me the future.
Yeah, I'm all eyes.
Tell me you're ready,
I'm ready.
Pulse is rising, and racing
But it's a long ride.

I wanna know what it feels like...
What's the thing that's separating you and me tonight?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Coven hairstyle [without hat] ♥♥♥♥
Eye Liner: TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER ♥♥♥♥
Lip gloss enhancement: Izzie's - Just Gloss
Choker: Kibitz - Mini collar [Goddess]
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Top: OSMIA - Naomi.Ruched Cropped Top at UBER
Jeans: OSMIA - Naomi.High Skinny Jeans at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Gabby Plexi Sandals

Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Chic B&B
Decor: dust bunny . violet vanity .set .
            dust bunny . paradise plants . set .
            driftwood. Camden Geo Art. at FaMESHed
            dust bunny . tiered hanging baskets .


Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts