Even When

 

"If you wanna try, I’ve got no chains.
And I'll see your lies if you won’t say,
What I’m tryna tell you, it works both ways;
And I am constantly trying to be less like my own kind.

Even when I held you down, you've dropped me.
Even when I’m not around, you try to hide me.

Seems so much better for you.
Even when you’re wrong.
How many times, how many times will you go out?
Drowning ain’t the best option,
But it all will leave you..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - JLOW hairstyle at Equal 10
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Juicy Babe Collection at Cosmopolitan
Top/Bottoms: OSMIA - Aura.Outfit at Equal 10

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo



Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR



Comments

Popular Blog Posts