Can't Stay Forever


"I need whispers that make me move.
Sync me within the outside world,

Cause I can’t stay forever.

There’s a voice I always trust;
Its friendly helping hand tells me leave, I must.
Rather chase a gentle breeze,
Set my thoughts by taller trees...

Cause I can’t stay forever...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Dua hairstyle
Necklace: Kibitz - RoseAry necklace
Jacket: -Pixicat- Rebel Jacket at Anthem
Jeans: OSMIA - Naomi.High Skinny Jeans
Shoes: [Gos] Mia Flared Pumps


Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Eye Liner: TOP1SALON - HD STALKER EYELINER ♥♥♥♥


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts