A Little Closer

"Your skin got me fallin under.
I feel so connected when we sin.
I know that there's danger in the wonder,
But I love the affection of the fee.


If this love's a fire,
Baby burn me.
If this love's an ocean,
Baby drown me.
I just wanna feel a little closer to you.


Heaven knows the way I think about you is a sin,
But I can't stop my pretty little head from rotating.
Heaven help me god I'm in too deep,
Cause I can barely breathe...." 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Chiffon
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Jennie Liner at N21
Earrings: e.marie // Tessa Earrings - Brights
Dress: OSMIA - Jasmine.Dress at N21
Shoes: N-core LUCY

Picture: Loft & Aria - Zoya Visage at UBER
Lights: floorplan. mid-century-mod light SET
Pots with Daisies/pitchfork pots from: DaD "Rustic Garden Set" at UBER
Sofa: Fancy Decor: Giovanni Sofa Bench 
Plants on Sofa: Mithral * Jar Terrarium and KraftWork Zen Outdoor Set . Orchid Arrangement
Other plants: Dust Bunny

Location: Private Platform [Ginger Hutch]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Eye: .euphoric ~Dreamy  Eyes  Applier ~ at The Kinky Event
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts