Keep My Heart Beating

"I'll risk everything if it's for you.
A whisper into the night,
Telling me it's not my time and don't give up.
I've never stood up before this time.
But the thing I can't even yield, I can't let go of this hand that I held.

So stand up,
Just gotta keep on running.
Wake up.

Just give me a reason.
To keep my heart beating.
Don't worry it's safe right here in my arms.
As the world falls apart around us,
All we can do is hold on.

Say not a word I can hear you;
The silence between us...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Rehab hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Equal 10
Glasses: Ichigo* - Love Tag Glasses [type B]
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Filthy Rich Collection ♠♠♠♠
Earrings: e.marie // Alexia Spiked Hoops 
Top: Look At Me. Charli : Sweater at Equal 10
Skirt: Look At Me. Charli : Skirtat Equal 10

Location: Kim Estate [The Bestie's house]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts