Indulge

"The way that you stare, it's so addictive.
The way that you breathe, I can't resist it.
So when you talk, I can't help but listen.
I feel every sound, you could say I'm obsessive.

I'm in danger, but I savour the thrill of you.


I've taken too much cause I, I need every touch from you.
I take it so strong cause I, I waited so long for you.
I wanna indulge in you.


The light in your eye when the whole world is sleeping.
The strength of your mind, I'm so addicted.
The way that you stand, I can't resist it.
And when you smile, you hold me like a prison..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Foxy - Amala Hair at Collabor88
Crown: [Glitzz] Queen Crown
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Prom Night Collection at Ebento
Mask/Necklace/Earrings: LaGyo_Mya Collection at Collabor88
Dress: Cynful Summer Elegance [in sheer] at Collabor88

Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts