It's For You

"Frozen in time...
Your love has captured me.
I never knew someone who could love me like this.
I don't believe the love you give to me.

All my love is for you.
May this love guide my way.

Nothing in this world can turn my heart away.
When I was sinking deep
Drowning in my own fears
Suddenly, your love lifted me.

Whenever you're around
I get this feeling.
Cause I found this love this special glow.
You change me life, you made me whole..."                              ♥♥ Happy one year Sir ♥♥
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Bianca hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Tres Chic
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Blossom City Collection at Ebento
Wheat: CATWA Bento Wheat
Top: :::Sn@tch Lucy Ribbed Tank
Pants: RIOT / Nadia Track Pants at FaMESHed

Furniture:

Seating: Trompe Loeil - Jonael Lounger 
Doggie: Foxwood - Chow Chow at Kustom 9
Plants: Mithral and Dust Bunny
Tea: :::ChicChica::: Ice Tea Dispenser

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts