Now That I'm In Heaven

"I'm up here - I'm so high,
I feel everything.
I feel nice.
I'm untouchable.
I'm so true.
I can't win - and I can't lose.


Now that I'm in heaven with you.

Our eyes like quarters,
Sweet spine.
Someone's calling...
I don't mind.


We set sail for stormy waters,
We're gonna buy a house
And fill it with love and peace
And passion and years and

Heaven with you......"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Plush
Headband: *LODE* Head Accessory - Hellebore Wreath at Shiny Shabby [gacha]
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Alluring Shadow at UBER
Earrings: Kibitz - Deep in the dark earrings
Top: OSMIA - Jhess.Crop Top at UBER
Bodysuit: OSMIA - Jhess.Crop Bodysuit at UBER
Orange Juice: :::ChicChica::: Juice

Chair [comes with pose]: Contrast & Ana Poses - Karaj Chair at Shiny Shabby
Floor plants: Soy. Oriental Plants Set
Tables/plant terrarium: Mithral * Angled Table and Framed Terrarium at Kustom 9
Shelf: Dust Bunny & Con . Florence Bedroom . Wall Shelf 
smudge sticks/crystal ball/clutter: dust bunny . wiccan artistry set

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts