For Some Reason

"I don't know what to do
Whenever I look at you

For some reason, I like it.

My words are getting mixed,
My system's going to collapse soon.
Even if you want to hide your face,
You can't hide it.

Please don't look for me,
but please find me.
Let me go, please let me go,
but no, don't let me go.."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: :::Phoenix::: Aimy Hair
Top/w sweater: RIOT / Rain Sweater at FaMESHed
Cup/snack: :::ChicChica:::: Macchiato & courabier
Panties: +Inkhole+ Elins Undies
Slippers: dust bunny . bunny slippers . flf edition

Location: Home



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts