Doesn't Matter Much

"Just another Tuesday night with no phone calls,
And no dinner plans to speak of
And lately I've been a seat filler
A body repeller
But that doesn't matter much to you, does it?
And you mould to me like a glove

My last was a killer
I'm still tryna get over
But you make me forget the cloud that I'm under
And just float

I hate the compromises I made for a little company
I hate the person I have to play to have what I don't need

See, I don't really know ya
But I miss ya..." 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Brink
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Just Friends Collection at Shiny Shabby
Earrings: e.marie // Abbie Earrings at The Belle Event
Outfit: [Necklace: Cardigan, Top, Belt, Shorts, Shoes]: [RnR] Swag Kamas Outfit

Location: Private Location


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Dripping Chrome Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts