Keeps Holdin' Me

"Don't want anyone to desire me.
It may seem I've won;
It's just the pride in me 'cause I can't let them see
Who's inside of me.
My own enemy in this rivalry.

Pressure keeps holdin' me back...

Sorry, I don't know what I'm thinking of,
I done had to dream so many.
And I know somewhere along I'll be alright if I
Just come back home.
If you could love me,
I won't have to be alone.
I'd take you in my arms and leave..." 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Lamb. Witchy at Collabor88
Outfit [Earrings/choker/Jacket/Top/Jeans]: OSMIA - Darkside Gacha 
Darkside choker black
Darkside Snake Earrings Gold

Darkside Jacket [Rare] - Dark Colors
Darkside Tank Top - White
Darkside Jeans - Light Grey
Rings: (Yummy) Gala Ring Set at Collabor88
Boots: [Gos] Pepper Ankle Boots at FaMESHed

Location: Home


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts