Take Place Of The Old

"I'll keep it honest,
I'm never breaking my promises.
I overdose on the love,
And I spread my wings.
The difference is in my soul.
And I now look thinner on my own,

By the tribulations that have flowed.

Defeating the evils approaching....
I keep my people in focus.
I keep on reaching emotions.
Just hold me close, be devoted;
Been in a cycle of vultures,
Feel like I've never seen skies.


But we gods
Will take the place of the old.
Woman and man, huddled by hands
Let them dry in the sun.
Well, time is by the nigh,
 
It's always the same...."

Hair: AD - Sasha 
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Intense Liner at N21
Earrings: November - Ana Circle Hoops ♠♠♠ available October 30th
Lipstick from: IDTTY FACES - Beauty Dust Collection
Choker: .:Avanti:. Livi Choker
Dress: {le fil casse} Carolyn Sweater Dress at UBER
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring at The Hell's Gate Event
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears at UBER
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  


 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts